Its amazing when you start working... Looking back into the days when assignment/tests/exams starts to stress me out and make me crazy, I yearn more than anyone else to start working.
But right now. I BEG TO DIFFER!
Working is actually more tiring than studying. Not only must you handle your job well but also the pple ard you. Is just like strapping a time bomb onto my body. The moment i say political stuff which i dunno is political stuff, i will be cursed and sweared at. But the most scariest thing is not that they will curse and swear infront of you but they will do it at pple's back. I guess this is what they call you must watch you own back when you are working. Because you wun know when you will be shoot or stabbed when you are careless. DAMN SHITTY!
This one month i realli have had enuff. I thought that environment is not that cruel to me becos at least my boss is gd to me. But things start to become diff when you are realli into your work. Its not like she will shield or cover you which i naively once thought she would. THIS IS REALLI DISAPPOINTING!
I guess in this so call working world, if you want to survive you must be really gd at relationship building and holding you bosses’ balls~ DAMN ANNOYING BUT IT’S THE HARD FACT WHICH I M FORCED TO FACE IT!
And lastly to all who have just graduated or going to graduate:
WELCOME TO THE WORKING WORLD.
No comments:
Post a Comment